S.R. Public School
Admissions to KG section commence from 1st January every year, on a first come first served basis. Original Birth Certificate and two recent passport size photographs have to be submitted along with the application for admission. Admission to class I to X is purely based on the performance of the Students previous academic year. A true copy of the previous year’s marks card must be submitted with the prescribed fee for the academic year. Original TC obtained from the previous institution has to be submitted at the time of admission. Children those belonging to the All India Service/Central Govt. Services are liable into interstate transfer, migrants from out state who are put in the State/Employee of All India Level Business/Commercial and Industrial Establishments will get preference in admissions. Our academic achievements could be clearly seen through our SSLC and CBSE results and the performances of our students in various extracurricular activities
- Regular monthly tests.
- HOSTEL FACILITY FROM CLASS III TO X
- Free Remedial Classes and special Classes are conducted for slow-learners after regular college time.
- Hostel facility for both Boys and Girls within the campus from class III TO X
- Encouragement and support to the co-curricular activities and sports for interested students.
- Good sports field for games like Cricket, Volley Ball, Throw Ball, Badminton and Basket Ball.
- Midday Meal and Canteen facilities.
Results of S. R. Public School
CBSE: 100% Results Five Consecutive years from 2010-11 to 2014-15
|2010-11||100%||TOPPERS||SHRISH SHETTY||GRADE 10|
|2012-13||100%||TOPPERS||H.R. PRITHVIRAJ||GRADE 10|
|2013-14||100%||TOPPERS||KAVYA KINI||GRADE 10|
|2014-15||100%||TOPPERS||H. YATHIRAJ SHETTY||GRADE 10|
|TOPPERS||DISHA SHETTY||GRADE 10|
|TOPPERS||RITHIKA D||GRADE 10|
|TOPPERS||VAISHNAVI SHETTY||GRADE 10|
|2016-17||100%||TOPPERS||SATHWIK BM||GRADE 10|
|TOPPERS||STUTHI HEGDE||GRADE 10|
|TOPPERS||AYISHA MEHAK||GRADE 10|