Admission Procedure For PUC
Admission is open to both boys and girls who have passed the SSLC examinations conducted by the Government of Karnataka / ICSE / CBSE examinations / high school Examinations of other states as recognized by the Pre-University Educational Department
Indian students & Foreigners who have completed their STD X examination from a Board outside India have to apply for an eligibility certificate at the Pre-University Board, Karnataka to be eligible for the Pre-University course.
How to apply
The candidates or parents may visit at the college office to obtain the requisite application form with prospectus.
Duly filled application form should be submitted to college office immediately or within a week from the date of announcement of Karnataka SSLC results. CBSE and ICSE students may register their applications awaiting results.
- Original 10th standard mark card.
- Original Transfer certificate issued by the school last studied.
- Original Migration certificate in cases non-Karnataka state students.
- Two sets of photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Recent Passport size photograph six copies.
- Photocopy of Hall ticket of SSLC.
- Photocopy Aadhar Card Original Caste / Income certificate.
Admission Procedure For public school and English Medium School (6th -10th)
Admissions to KG section commence from 1st January every year, on a first come first served basis. Original Birth Certificate and two recent passport size photographs have to be submitted along with the application for admission.
Admission to class I to X is purely based on the performance of the Students previous academic year. A true copy of the previous year's marks card must be submitted with the prescribed fee for the academic year. Original TC obtained from the previous institution has to be submitted at the time of admission.
Children those belonging to the All India Service/Central Govt. Services are liable into interstate transfer, migrants from out state who are put in the State/Employee of All India Level Business/Commercial and Industrial Establishments will get preference in admissions.
- Marks Sheet of the last examination in the previous school.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate (in original) from the school in which the student last studied.
- Passport size photographs (colour). (One photograph each should be affixed in the application & medical forms)