S. R. Hostels
The College has created the facility of hostels for Boys and Girls separately in order to provide a good environment for them to continue their studies in a healthy and caring atmosphere.The hostels provide neat and beautiful garden with basketball and other sports facilities for the students to relax. The residents of SR Hostel always feel at home in the campus as it's not a hostel but a home away from home. The hostels have mess facility at subsidized rates where students can enjoy nutritious and hygienic food. The Hostel is under the supervision of a Warden appointed by the Management.
Every student who seeks admission to the college hostel shall submit an application in the prescribed form to the College Office..Admission to the hostel is given only for one year only.Management has all the rights to withdraw the admissions considering student's conduct in the hostel.
There will be no relaxation in the annual hostel fee if a student leaves it in between the session due to failure in academics.
Documents to be submitted
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Documents of the previous medical treatment (if any special attention required)
Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Every student admitted to the hostel shall maintain discipline in the hostel campus.
- Students are expected to occupy the rooms allotted to them by the wardens and not allowed to shift or change the rooms without prior permission from concerned authority
- Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission
- No student shall stay back in the hostel during classhours. Those who fall sick may however stay in the hostel only after taking permission from the warden.
- Students are allowed to go to their native place onlyduring midterm and endterm vacation. Those students fail to report the hostel within stipulated time will be penalized
- Students and parents are not allowed to ask leave for festivals, tours, marriage functions of relatives for Pujasand rituals.
- Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited
- Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited and will penalized
- Students staying in the hostel are prohibited from smoking, consumption ofalcoholic liquors, chewing of tobacco
- Using, possessing and carrying cell phones, MP3 players, camera and otherelectronic items are strictly prohibited in the hostel. Any student violating this rule will be penalized and Further thearticles will be seized